The name of the Life Sciences Collaboration conference defines itself - it's the partnership of many industry players that make such meetings successful. Thanks to the active involvement of the life sciences industry experts, service providers and conference sponsors, these conferences have become a place for thought leadership, discussion, and networking among life sciences and healthcare professionals.
Your company can join the collaborative efforts and get involved in a variety of ways:
- Financial support - there are many levels at which your company can support the Indiana Life Sciences Collaboration conferences. The benefits of your support include increased company visibility, complimentary registrations and access to student talent and more.
- Industry expertise - if your company has a specific expert that can present as a keynote or a panel member, please let us know.
- Marketing involvement - the Center for the Business of Life Sciences welcomes service providers to design, print materials, and to promote the conferences via online and traditional means.
To get involved, please contact George Telthorst, Director of CBLS at email@example.com or (812) 855-8674.
Supporting Series Sponsors
- Commissioning Agents, Inc.
- Indiana Health Information Exchange
- Indiana University College of Arts & Sciences
- Indiana University Kelley School of Business Alumni Association
- Indiana University Kelley School of Business, Business of Medicine Programs
- Indiana University Research and Technology Corporation
- Indiana University School of Informatics and Computing
- Iotron Industries
- Novus Biologicals, LLC
- OrthoWorx, Inc.