At the Center for the Business of Life Sciences, we believe in the power of student talent. Undergraduate students and graduate students, Kelley School of Business students and people from across campus—we invite anyone passionate about a career in the life sciences and a desire for an understanding of how business and science interact to produce health-related outcomes to apply to be part of our program.
Our Student Associates program is the ideal way for students to get on board. All three program groups (MBA Academy PLUS Life Sciences, the Graduate Associates program, and the Undergraduate Associates program) seek to expand student knowledge of the industry while providing direct contact with some of the life sciences' most successful leaders. You will take courses from faculty experts and have numerous other opportunities to interact with leaders in the industry, including attending life sciences conferences free-of-charge.
After successful completion of your program, you will be granted the CBLS Certificate in the Business of Life Sciences.
Undergraduate or Graduate Associate, the benefits are many:
- course work designed for deeper understanding of the business of life sciences companies
- unique opportunities to interact with leaders in the industry and with students and perspectives from many other disciplines
- networking receptions with industry and academic experts
- free admission to Indiana Life Sciences Collaboration Conference Series
- involvement with multidisciplinary case studies and consulting projects
- participation in Life Sciences Day activities (two L.S. Days each academic year)
- biography and/or resume on CBLS Web site
- opportunity to write articles for CBLS
- interactions with the CBLS Industry Advisory Board