bkprabha [at] indiana [dot] edu (E-mail)
Business School, Room 674
- Clinical Associate Professor
- Doctor of Business Administration, Mississippi State University, May 1999
- Master of Science, Information Systems, Mississippi State University, August 1996
- Bachelor of Technology, Electrical Engineering, University of Kerala
- Clinical Associate Professor of Information Systems, August 2008-present, Kelley School of Business, Indiana University
- SAP Fellow in Enterprise Systems, March 2005-August 2008, College of Business, University of Cincinnati
- Academic Director, MS-Information Systems Program, September 2004-August 2008, College of Business, University of Cincinnati
- Director of Information Technology, April 2001-August 2006, College of Business, University of Cincinnati
- Assistant Professor of Information Systems, College of Business, University of Cincinnati
Awards, Honors & Certifications
- Daniel J. Westerbeck award for Excellence in Graduate Teaching, College of Business, University of Cincinnati, May 2007
- Microsoft ACE Security Fellowship, Microsoft Corporatioin, November 2005
- EXCEL Graduate Teaching Award for Excellence in Graduate Education, University of Cincinnati, 2005
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP)
Enterprise Resource Planning (SAP), Information Systems Risk and Security
Litecky, Chuck, Andrew Aken, Bipin Prabhakar, and Kirk Arnett (2010), "Skills in the MIS Job Market," Proceedings of the Fifteenth Americas Conference on Information Systems, San Francisco, CA, August. Read Abstract ››
Prabhakar, Bipin (2009), "Business Process Integration Project Using SAP," Proceedings of the 19th Workshop on Information Technologies and Systems, Phoenix, AZ, December.
Litecky, Chuck, Bipin Prabhakar, and Kirk P. Arnett (2008), "The Size of the IT Job Market: The 1990s vs. the 2000s," Communications of the ACM, April.
Lopes, Alex, Ajay Mehra, and Bipin Prabhakar (2006), "The Effects of Communication Medium on Patterns of Communication," Proceedings of the Academy of Management Annual Meeting, Atlanta, GA, August.
Prabhakar, Bipin, Chuck Litecky, and Kirk P. Arnett (2005), "IT Skills in a Tough Job Market," Communications of the ACM, October. Read Abstract ››
Litecky, Chuck, Kirk P. Arnett, and Bipin Prabhakar (2004), "The Paradox of Soft Skills versus Technical Skills in IS Hiring," Journal of Computer Information Systems, Fall. Read Abstract ››
Litecky, Chuck, K. Arnett, and Bipin Prabhakar (2004), "Turnaround in the MIS Job Market?," Proceedings of the National Conference of the Decision Sciences Institute, Boston, MA, November.
Kim, Kyung Kyu, and Bipin Prabhakar (2004), "Initial Trust as a Determinant of the Adoption of Internet Banking," The DATABASE for Advances in Information Systems, Spring.