dspore [at] indiana [dot] edu (E-mail)
- Adjunct Lecturer of Finance
- BS, Indiana University, 1977
- Financial Advisor since 1980 with Bill C. Brown Associates in Bloomington, Indiana, One America Securities-Registered Rep., Multi state licensed in life, health, property and casualty insurance and FINRA Series 6 and 63
- 3 years of teaching Anthropology and US History and coaching football
- Educator of insurance classes-Life Underwriters Training Council-Personal Insurance, Business Insurance, Disability Insurance, and Advanced Business Planning. Recipient of the National Quality Award, National Sales Achievement Award, and the Million Dollar Round Table. Member of American United Life's Chairman's Council and President's Club. Recipient of the Life Underwriter Council designation LUTCF (Life Underwriter Training Council Fellow).
Past president of local association of Insurance and Financial Advisors. Member of NAIFA (National Association of insurance and Financial Advisors)
10 year YMCA Board member, IU Alumni Association, Eagle Scout Alumni Association, Board of Directors Hoosier Trails Council-Boy Scouts, Adjunct Faculty Ivy Tech. Road and mountain biking, hiking, outdoor sports.