Curtis L. Wesley
cuwesley [at] iupui [dot] edu (E-mail)
Indianapolis, Room BS 4022
- Assistant Professor of Management and Entrepreneurship
- PhD, Texas A&M University, 2010
- MBA, University of Maryland, 2002
- BS, United States Naval Academy, 1993
- Vice President, Citigroup Citi Cards
- Citigroup Citi Cards Marketing Management Associate
- Commander, U. S. Navy, Reserve Senior HR Officer
- U.S. Naval Academy Diversity Admissions Officer
- Winged Naval Flight Officer, P-3C Orion
Awards, Honors & Certifications
- 6th Annual NYU Satter Conference on Social Entrepreneurs Best Paper Award ($5000 prize), 2009
- NBMBAA Dr. H. Naylor Fitzhugh Doctoral Fellowship ($15,000), 2008 – 2009
- Texas A&M University Diversity Fellowship, 2006 - 2009
- NBMBAA Dallas Ft. Worth Chapter Doctoral Scholarship Winner, 2006, 2008
- Navy Commendation Medal, U. S. Naval Academy Admissions
Corporate Governance, Social Entrepreneurship, Strategic Management
Ndofor, H.A., C.L. Wesley, R.L. Priem (2013), "Providing CEOs with Cheating Opportunities: The Effects of Complexity-based Information Asymmetries on Financial Reporting Fraud," forthcoming, Journal of Management.
Miller, T. L., C. L. Wesley, and D. E. Williams (2012), "Educating the Minds of Caring Hearts: Comparing the Views of Practitioners and Educators on the Importance of Social Entrepreneurship Competencies," Academy of Management Learning and Education, 11: 349-370.
Miller, T. L. and C. L. Wesley (2009), "Evaluating New Social Ventures: VC’s Assessments of Effective Social Entrepreneurship," Entrepreneurship Theory and Practice, 34: 705-733.