- Senior Lecturer of Management
- JD, Indiana University, 1991
- MEd, Ohio University, 1986
- BS, Ohio University, 1976
- Adjunct Professor, Martin University
- Adjunct Law Professor, Indiana University Maurer School of Law
- Adjunct Asisstant Professor, University of Iowa, Tippie College of Business
- Assistant Professor, Purdue University, School of Liberal Arts
- Adjunct Asssistant Professor, University of Wisconsin-Parkside, College of Arts and Sciences
- Law Clerk, Indiana Supreme Court Hon. Justice Brent E. Dickson
- VP of Diversity and Inclusion, National Collegiate Athletic Association, Indianapolis, IN
- Assistant to the President, Director of Equal Opportunity and Diversity, University of Iowa, Iowa City, IA
- Manager, Diversity and Equal Employment Opportunity, Rockwell Collins, Cedar Rapids, IA
- Director of Affirmative Action, Purdue University, West Lafayette, IN
- Assistant to the Chancellor for Equity and Diversity, University ofWisconsin, Parkside, Kenosha, WI
Awards, Honors & Certifications
- Governor Mitch Daniel’s Indiana Black Expo, Sam Jones Trailblazer
- National Association of College and University Attorneys, First Decade Award
- Black Coaches and Administrators Association, Athletic Administrator of the Year
- Delta Sigma Pi, Tippie College of Business, University of Iowa
Intercultural competency and communication in law and management
Westerhaus-Renfrow, Charlotte (2006), Diversity and Inclusion: Enhancing Diversity in Intercollegiate Athletics, NCAA.
Westerhaus-Renfrow, Charlotte (2000), "Sexual Harassment: Proactive Measures to Prevent it and Protect Your Institution," College and University Professional Association for Human Resources Journal, Issue4: Fall.
Westerhaus-Renfrow, Charlotte (1991), "Resurrecting Race-Specific State and Local Set-Asides," Indiana Law Journal, 67: 169.