James M. Wahlen
jwahlen [at] indiana [dot] edu (E-mail)
Business School, Room 550G
- Professor of Accounting
- James R. Hodge Chair of Excellence
- PhD, University of Michigan
- MBA, MPAcc, University of Washington
- BBA, University of Wisconsin - Milwaukee
- Visiting Faculty, Insead, Fontainebleau France
- University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill
- Teaching, France, Norway, Brazil, Jamaica
Awards, Honors & Certifications
- Ernst & Young Faculty Fellow
- KPMG Faculty Fellowship
- Associate Editor, Accounting Horizons
- Editorial Board, Accounting Review
- James Hodge Chair of Accounting, 2001 to 2007.
- Kelley School of Business Research Award, 2003
- Outstanding Professor in the BusinessWeek Guide to the Best Business Schools, 2002 and 2000 (Indiana) and 1995 (UNC).
- Teaching Excellence Award 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, and 2005 Kelley School of Business.
Capital Markets Consequences of Financial Accounting Information
- Amsterdam Institute of Finance
- Bank of America