guoshan [at] indiana [dot] edu (E-mail)
- Ph.D. Candidate
- Associate Instructor
- M.S. in Industrial Engineering, Tsinghua University, 2010
- B.S. in Industrial Engineering, Tsinghua University, 2008
- Associate Instructor, Department of Operations and Decision Technologies at Indiana University
Awards, Honors & Certifications
- Nominated for Panschar Undergraduate Teaching Award, Kelley School of Business, Indiana University, 2014
- Associate Instructorship and Fellowship, Kelley School of Business, Indiana University, 2010-2015
- Scholarship for Outstanding Performance, Tsinghua University, 2005, 2006, 2009
- Scholarship for Social Work Excellence, Tsinghua University, 2006, 2007, 2009
Energy and Sustainable Operations, Closed-Loop Supply Chain, Supply Chain Management, Supply Risk Management
- "Investing an Replacing Energy Storage for Energy Shifting", co-authors: Shanshan Hu and Gilvan C. Souza, submitted to Management Science, job market paper.
- "Capacity Investment of Energy Storage and Renewable Power", co-authors: Shanshan Hu, Gilvan C. Souza, and Owen Wu, work in progress.
Guo, S., G. Aydin, and G. C. Souza (2014), “Dismantle or Remanufacture?” European Journal of Operational Research, 233(3), 580-583.Read Abstract ››
Guo, S., L. Zhao, and X. Xu (2013), "Impact of supply risks on procurement decisions" Annals of Operations Research, published online in July 2013.Read Abstract ››