ddcho [at] indiana [dot] edu (E-mail)
Business School, Room 752-48
- Doctoral Student
- MBA, Operations Management, University of Southern California, 2009
- BS, Mechanical Engineering, University of California, Berkeley, 2005
- Associate Instructor, Department of Operations and Decision Technologies at Indiana University, 2011 - present
- Project Engineer, Thermal Engineering International, Inc.
- Project Engineer, Angeles Contractor, Inc.
Service Operations, Healthcare Operations Management, Supply Chain Management
- Hospital Capacity Planning: Business Case for Higher Quality of Care, co-authors: Kurt Bretthauer, Edwin Coe, and Jan Schoenfelder
- Revisiting a Comparison of Traditional and Open-Access Policies for Appointment Scheduling, co-authors: Kyle Cattani