National Team Selling Competition
Welcome reception and dinner on Thursday, October 10, 2013
Competition all day Friday, October 11, 2013
Indiana University, Kelley School of Business, Bloomington, Indiana
- First Place, $2,000 (divided between students)
- Second Place, $1,500 (divided between students)
- Third Place, $1,000 (divided between students)
Undergraduate team of no more than four team members. Registration is limited to one team per school and participation will be capped at 21 teams. Registered schools have the opportunity to send a second team if space is available. Faculty advisors are welcome to attend the competition. They will be able to observe the sales meeting and presentation, and they can discuss sales strategies with their students in between the sessions. Faculty advisors can observe other schools after their team has presented.
The competition's goals:
- Provide an invaluable team learning experience for students seeking a professional sales career.
- Supply sales students this showcase to practice and display their sales abilities and talent.
- Help faculty and the corporate sponsor recruiters assess and identify development of students in real-world applications.
- Extend a reception networking forum for students, professors and sales centers to share different team sales techniques and sales education methods.
- Participants will receive sales materials two weeks prior to the competition, thus allowing time to prepare their sales strategies before coming to Bloomington.
STUDENT NAME REGISTRATION DEADLINE:
Friday, September 6, 2013
SCHOOL TEAM REGISTRATION DEADLINE:
Friday, August 16, 2013
- There is no entry fee for the competition, most meals are covered, and we support up to $725 of the hotel travel expense; however, remaining travel costs must be covered by the respective teams. Teams should plan to arrive the afternoon of Thursday, October 10, and leave on Friday afternoon after 2:00 p.m. The Holiday Inn has reserved a block of rooms reserved for teams at the special rate of $109 per night. The deadline for room reservations is September 1, 2013. Rooms are the responsibility of the participants of their school. Please make reservations early to get a room in Bloomington.
For more information about the competition, please contact us.