National Team Selling Competition
Please plan to arrive at the Kelley School of Business between 1:00-1:45 p.m. EST on Thursday, October 10 for registration and school team photographs. At 1:45 p.m. we will officially welcome the start of the competition with an introduction of the sponsor judges and key role players.
Airline Reservations & Ground Transportation:
Indianapolis International Airport is the closest airport. Eastern Standard Time in Indianapolis and Bloomington. There is an approximate 60-minute drive from Indianapolis to Bloomington. There are shuttle options from Indianapolis Airport to the Holiday Inn through Bloomington Shuttle Service. They encourage you to make reservations for pick up at Indianapolis Airport. Phone: (800) 589-6004. Other ground transportation options are rental car companies.
Getting around Bloomington:
- Holiday Inn Van Service - with 24 hours notice a Holiday Inn courtesy van will take you to and from the IU Kelley School of Business
- Taxi - e2Taxi 812.961-TAXI (8294).
- Bus - Bloomington Transit has a route titled "6 Campus Shuttle" south of the Holiday Inn to the IU Kelley School of Business for a nominal fee. IU Campus Bus Service runs many routes through campus at no cost to passengers.
- Walking - Walking from the Holiday Inn to the IU Kelley School of Business is not recommended because of the distance.
You are required to make reservations on or before September 1, 2013, to be guaranteed a room.
- The Holiday Inn – Please contact the Holiday Inn directly to book your reservations. Individuals will need to call 1.812.334.3252 or 1-888-HOLIDAY and state that a block of rooms is reserved under group code “NTS". Or go online at Holiday Inn Bloomington and use group code "NTS". We have secured a rate of $109 (plus tax) per room. Contact info: The Holiday Inn Bloomington, 1710 N Kinser Pike, Bloomington, IN 47404; Direct Phone: 1.812.334.3252; Fax: 812.333.1702.