Global Sales Workshop Call Out Meeting
Interested in a sales career? Attend the fall recruiting event from 6:30-8:30 p.m. on Monday, March 3, 2014 in the University Club (Presidents’ Room) at the Indiana Memorial Union. Corporate sponsors ADP, Corporate Executive Board, Coyote Logistics, and Whirlpool will be present to explain professional sales careers at their companies.
- 6:30-7:00pm –Networking and appetizers with current members and sponsors
- 7:00-7:20pm –Kelley faculty welcome; Student executive leaders explain Global Sales Workshop
- 7:20-7:50pm–Why Sales? Q&A Session with professionals from ADP, Corporate Executive Board, Coyote Logistics, and Whirlpool
- 7:50-8:00pm –Concluding remarks from student executive leaders
- 8:00-8:30pm –Review of application steps and networking
Membership is by application only. To download a copy of the application, click here. Completed applications are due at or before Friday, March 7, 2014 at 5:00 pm (Bloomington time). (Note: If you use Adobe Reader rather than Adobe Acrobat Pro, the "submit" button on the application may not work. In that situation, save your completed application and send it to email@example.com as an email attachment).