Are you an ambitious Kelley student who hopes to become a sales professional? Do you think you would enjoy networking with senior sales executives from sponsors such as 3M, Google, and P&G? Become involved with the Center for Global Sales Leadership and you will do all that—Contact us!
By becoming involved with the Center, these opportunities open to you!
- Scholarships! The Sales Education Foundation is offering seven scholarships ranging from $1,000 –2,000! Deadline: June 27, 2012. Students pursuing sales classes M330, M355, M426 and M306/M406 are eligible. To apply: Please download and complete this form. Send completed applications to The Sales Education Foundation either in either a DOC or PDF file by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or via mail to 3123 Research Blvd., Ste. 250, Dayton, OH 45420.
- Undergraduate sales career track courses M330 Consultative Selling, M355 Sales for Social Impact, M426 Sales Management.
- Professional sales development training by corporate sales leaders by becoming a member of the Global Sales Workshop.
- National sales competitions, including IU's National Team Selling Competition,
- Networking events with our corporate sponsors, giving you the chance to sell yourself as a top candidate.
Marketing Major Student Profile
Most of the students involved with the Center are Kelley marketing majors. Each year, about 150 of these students go into numerous professional sales careers.
Here is some more marketing student demographic information from Undergraduate Career Services.