The Institute invites you as a faculty member—whether you are with Indiana University, the Kelley School or another university—to work with us and join our diverse network that includes top MBA and PhD talent, highly-selected organizations, other faculty sharing the same focus, and Kelley alumni connected with Latin America.
Through our Research-related Initiatives, the Institute provides you the opportunity to:
- Focus on global issues with an emphasis on Latin America.
- Work with other researches who share your interests.
- Gain access to companies to collect data.
- Produce impactful research that is actionable.
- Influence business practice through your research.
- Collaborate with a diverse, global network of students, faculty, alumni and corporations.
- Gain access to all the global and Latin American resources Indiana University offers.
- Connect your top students—MBAs and PhDs interested in the Institute—and help supply the talent pipeline now in demand.
If you are interested in working with the Institute, please contact us for more information.