Twiceeach year, Information Management Affiliates presents programs on rapidly emerging topics in IS/IT to IMA members and selected guests. IMA members choose the topics and, along with regional and national experts, serve as speakers and panel members, maximizing each program’s relevance and opportunities to learn from local organizations.
Our programs focus on helping IMA members share ideas and learn new strategies. They offer both a big-picture view and practical advice, and they typically combine presentations, small group workshops, and panel sessions.
Past speakers at our full-day programs, typically held in Bloomington, Ind., have included:
- Diana Boyer, Columbus Regional Hospital
- Janis Briesemeister, 3M Corporation
- David Ehinger, Rolls-Royce Corporation
- Matt Goebel, Crowe Horwath LLP
- Ledger Heavilon, Roche Diagnostics
- Scott Kincaid, Butler University
- Tim Landgrave, Microsoft Consulting Services
- John Nordin, ADESA
- Laurie Rolston, Dow AgroSciences
- Ed Simcox, Clarian Health Partners
- Vik Wadhwani, Deloitte Consulting
Join IMA, and you can:
- Send unlimited representatives from your organization to each program.
- Get timely, practical information about important IT issues.
- Share ideas and advice with fellow IT decision makers from organizations throughout Indiana.
- Access past IMA program materials, including downloadable speaker biographies and presentations.
Learn more about joining IMA.