Great students, great futures.
The highly competitive MSIS program attracts diverse students offering a valuable multicultural perspective on the business world today.
We look at the following:
Applicants must submit official transcript(s) showing all undergraduate and graduate coursework. A GPA of 3.2 or above is expected. The average GPA of students entering in fall 2011 was 3.35. If you have taken courses at Indiana University, we can usually access your transcripts electronically.
Students with a U.S. equivalent bachelor’s degree (four years of university education) are eligible to apply to the MSIS program. See program requisites.
Applicants may submit either a GMAT or a GRE score.
- Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT) Score: Applicants are expected to have an outstanding GMAT score (620 or above) as evidenced by official GMAT from within the past five years (no older). The GMAT is waived for Kelley students on the IU Bloomington campus. The official GMAT code for our program is 8ZG-41-04.
- Graduate Record Exam (GRE) Score: Competitive applicants submitting their GRE score are expected to have the following scores as evidenced by official GRE results from within the past five years (no older):
- 600 or above on the verbal section,
- 700 or above on the quantitative section, and
- 4.0 or above on the analytical writing section.
- Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) Score: International students must also submit a recent TOEFL score (620 or above; 260 or better on machine-scored test; or 105 on the iBT). Graduation from a U.S. academic institution does not exempt you from this requirement.