- Ashoka U: Prepares the next generation of leaders to effectively address the world’s daunting social and environmental challenges though social entrepreneurship education.
- Dowser.org: A website created by New York Times columnist David Bornstein that focuses on the world’s biggest problems and potential solutions.
- Next Billion: A collection of articles and blogs related to development and enterprise.
- Social Enterprise Alliance: Leading membership organization in North America for social enterprises, service providers, nonprofit organizations, corporations, and venture capitalists.
- Social Venture Network: Connects, supports, and inspires business leaders and social entrepreneurs in expanding practices that build a just and sustainable economy.
- StartingBloc Institute for Social Innovation: One-day conferences where fellows learn about corporate responsibility, social entrepreneurship, cross sector partnerships, and sustainability.
- UN Global Compact: A strategic policy initiative for businesses that are committed to aligning their operations and strategies with ten universally accepted principles in the areas of human rights, labour, environment and anti-corruption.
Learn more about Social Impact:
- Aspen Institute: An international nonprofit organization dedicated to "fostering enlightened leadership, the appreciation of timeless ideas and values, and open-minded dialogue on contemporary issues."
- Ashoka: A comprehensive overview of social entrepreneurship.
- Break Away: A group that helps create and maintain alternative break programs.
- Clinton Global Initiative: Founded by former U.S. President Bill Clinton to bring together global leaders to solve some of the world’s biggest social issues.
- The Girl Effect: The Nike Foundation initiative to improve the lives of adolescent girls the world over.
- GOOD: a global community of people and organizations working towards individual and collective progress.
- Kiva: A microfinance organization whose mission is “to connect people, through lending, for the sake of alleviating poverty.”
- Lend for America: An organization focused on supporting college students in practicing microfinance in the United States.
- New Profit: Helps innovative social entrepreneurs and their organizations
- Social Innovation Forum and Root Cause: A nonprofit research and consulting firm that partners with nonprofits, philanthropy, government, and business to advance solutions to today’s toughest social issues.
- Stanford Social Innovation Review: An online and print journal informing and inspiring leaders of social change.
- TED (Technology, Entertainment, Design): Bringing together the world’s most exciting thinkers and doers
LinkedIn Groups about Social Entrepreneurship
- B Corps
- Beyond Profit
- Business Prof for Nonprofit
- Net Impact
- Social Business and For Benefit Corporations
- Social Enterprise Alliance
Twitter Pages and Conversations about Social Entrepreneurship