Executive Certificate in the Business of Life Sciences (ECBLS)
Learn the business side of life sciences.
In conjunction with the Center for the Business of Life Sciences, this graduate-level program allows working professionals to:
- Increase your company’s net worth by learning the business side of life sciences from an elite, top 20-business school.
- Expand your career options and increase your growth potential within your company.
- Fit executive business education into your schedule conveniently and cost-effectively.
Earn your ECBLS from the Kelley School of Business in less than a year.
- Five courses — core subjects in a typical MBA program that are modified to incorporate life sciences content, cases, and examples.
- Taught by internationally recognized Kelley faculty.
- The program begins with a six-day in-residence course and program orientation. Students form teams, meet the faculty, and receive a tutorial on the highly-acclaimed Kelley Direct online system.
- Four online courses follow.
- The program concludes with a two-day Capstone Experience. Student teams demonstrate the skills learned in a case analysis to the ECBLS faculty.
Courses are on a pass/fail basis, but letter grades are available upon request. ECBLS courses can be applied towards a Kelley online MBA or MS in Strategic Management, a Kelley evening MBA, or a Purdue University MS in Regulatory and Quality Compliance.
Contact us to learn more about how the ECBLS program can boost your career.