This certificate is designed for managers who wish to extend their skills beyond their current specialty. This program of study gives a general background in four fundamental areas of business administration to prepare you for a more cross-functional responsibility.
To achieve the certificate, participants must attend one course in each category listed below and two additional courses from any category.
- Social Media in the Workplace: The Web 2.0 World and Your Business
- Communicating with a Multi-Generational Workforce
- Multi-Generational Management: A Key to Retention
- Communication Intelligence: How to Make People Listen, Understand & Act
- Critical Thinking: Becoming a More Effective Decision Maker
- Managing Conflict & Reaching Consensus
- Leading People: Tools for Managing, Coaching, and Developing Others
- Building a Truly Customer Driven Enterprise
- Developing a Powerful Marketing Plan
- Introduction to Financial Statements and Analysis
- Project Management: People, Process, and Planning
- Project Management: Tools, Techniques and Technology
Contact us to learn more about how the Certificate in Business Administration could help your company.