jonandre [at] indiana [dot] edu (E-mail)
Godfrey Center, Room 2010
- Clinical Professor of Marketing
- Chair of the Full-Time MBA Program
- Nestlé Faculty Fellow
- Director of the Center for Brand Leadership
- PhD, University of Wisconsin
- MBA, University of Iowa
- BS, Iowa State University
- Weatherhead School of Management Case Western Reserve University
- University of Wisconsin - Madison
- Loras College
Awards, Honors & Certifications
- MBA Teaching Excellence Award, Kelley School of Business, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2013
- Trustees' Teaching Award 2005, 2007, 2009, 2011
- Lilly Award for Teaching Excellence 2006
- MBA Innovative Teaching Award 2003
- 4-star rating in Business Week's Guide to Best Business Schools, 1997, 1998
- Tate Award for Excellence in Teaching, University of Wisconsin - Madison, 1992
- American Marketing Association Doctoral Consortium Fellow, 1990
- Outstanding Teaching Award, Loras College, 1987
Brand Management, Retail Management, CPG Marketing, Managerial Decision Making, and Creativity.
Travel, gourmet cooking, fine dining, wine collecting
- Examining the implications of corporate branding for Newell Rubbermaid
- Examining a shift in positioning for Tempur-Pedic
- Management training programs, Whirlpool, 3M, IBM, Ashland Chemical, National City Bank, Girl Scouts USA
Rusetski, Alexander, Jonlee Andrews and Daniel C. Smith (2013), “Unjustified Prices: Environmental Drivers of Managers' Propensity to Overprice,” forthcoming, Journal of the Academy of Marketing Science.
Andrews, Jonlee (1999), "Product Development: Why line extensions often backfire," Harvard Business Review, March/April.
Andrews, Jonlee (1998), "New But Not Improved: Factors That Affect the Development of Meaningful Line Extensions," Marketing Science Institute Working Paper #98-124, November.
- Andrews, Jonlee (1996), "In Search of the Marketing Imagination: Factors that Affect the Creativity of Marketing Plans for Mature Products," Journal of Marketing Research, May.