Rockney G. Walters
waltersr [at] indiana [dot] edu (E-mail)
Business School, Room 328F
- Professor of Marketing
- BS, University of Florida
- PhD, Purdue University
- Marketing positions in Pepsico and Schneider Transport before gaining my PhD.
- Consulting and Executive Education: IBM, Ingersoll Rand, 3M, Microsoft, McCain Foods, Eli Lilly, Ashland Chemical, Manitowoc, Dow Chemical among others. Encounters are domestic and international.
Awards, Honors & Certifications
- MBA Teaching Excellence Award in 2007 and 2008
- Over 25 teaching awards from university and student groups, including awards from the Board of Trustees of Indiana University and Alpha Kappa Psi
Pricing, Promotion, B2B
Working, Riding my bike, Running, Eating, Losing money in the market
- Member of editorial review board of the Journal of Retailing