S. Chris Albright
- Emeritus Professor of Operations
- PhD, Stanford University, 1972
- BS Mathematics, Stanford University, 1968
Awards, Honors & Certifications
- Innovative Teaching Award 2002-2003 (for developing .NET programming course)
- Member, Decision Sciences Institute
- Member, INFORMS
- Dow Teaching Fellow, 1990-1991
- Doctoral Teaching Award, 1979-1980
- Sauvain Undergraduate Teaching Award, 1996-1997
- Doctoral Innovative Teaching Award for X160 and X611, 1997-1998
- Accounting Graduate Programs Students' Choice Award, 1997
Spreadsheet Modeling for Optimization, Statistical Analysis and Simulation, Developing Excel Add-ins for Statistics, Statistics for Research, Stochastic Models in Management Science, Quantitative Methods for MBA Core, Web Page Development and Database Access with .NET, Data Mining, VBA for Excel
Classical Pianist, Golf, Power Walking
Albright, S. Christian, Wayne Winston, and Christopher Zappe (2008), Data Analysis and Decision Making (3rd Edition Revised), Cengage South-Western.
Albright, S. Christian and Wayne Winston (2008), Practical Management Science (Revised 3rd Edition), Cengage South-western.
Albright, S. Christian (2002), Developed the statistical add-in StatsPro for Excel, later developed as StatTools by Palisade Corp.