This is a technology classroom.
Since this equipment is pass code protected, please contact Technology Operations & Services to obtain the code. Email TSHelp@indiana.edu or call 855-4247.
- Two LCD Ceiling Projectors
- Adjustable instructor station with password protected Creston controller
- Windows XP Dell Computer with DVD/CD-RW and Floppy Drive
- Laptop Connection capability
- Wired and wireless mouse
- DVD Player
- IU Cable TV
- Audio Cassette Player
- Standard STC Software
- 34 Individual Student Computer Stations
- HP Networked Printer
- Dedicated marketing server, connection 100Mbps
- Two Overhead Transparency Projectors
- Two Projection Screens
Every technology room has an active phone line programmed to our TOS Emergency Line for immediate assistance.
NOTE: If you require a specific form of technology not currently in this room, please contact Technology Operations & Services to ensure availability.
*KSB classrooms are not available for casual get-togethers; i.e. ball games, movies, parties, etc are not appropriate uses TOS technology. Faculty, staff, guest instructors, visiting professors, student organizations holding official academic oriented events, etc are eligible to use TOS technology. All student organization reservations require KSB faculty/staff sponsorship.*