This is a technology classroom.
Since this equipment is pass code protected, please contact Technology Operations & Services to obtain the code. Email KSBIT@indiana.edu or call 855-4247.
- Two LCD Ceiling Projectors
- Adjustable instructor station with password protected Creston controller
- Windows Dell Computer with DVD/CD-RW
- Wireless mouse
- Document Camera
- DVD Player
- IU Cable TV
- Presentation Monitor
- Audio Cassette Platyer
- Wireless microphones
- Standard STC Software
- Power and Ethernet connections available at all student stations
- Two Overhead Transparency Projectors
- Two Projection Screens
- Polycom VSX7000 (Video Conferencing Unit)
- Two Stationary Adjustable Cameras
If you wish to use the video conferencing equipment please contact KSBIT.
Every technology room has an active phone line programmed to our KSBIT Emergency Line for immediate assistance.
NOTE: If you require a specific form of technology not currently in this room, please contact KSBIT to ensure availability.
*KSB classrooms are not available for casual get-togethers; i.e. ball games, movies, parties, etc are not appropriate uses KSBIT technology. Faculty, staff, guest instructors, visiting professors, student organizations holding official academic oriented events, etc are eligible to use KSBIT technology. All student organization reservations require KSB faculty/staff sponsorship.*