CD/DVD Duplication Policies
Technology Operations is able to provide limited support to the Kelley School of Business faculty & staff in the endeavor of duplicating (non-copyrighted) CD/DVDs; however some restrictions apply:
- TOS requests a two week advance notice/lead time
- TOS is limited to production runs of 10 units or less for DVDs; 50 units or less for CDs
- TOS will print only black text on the label of the disc - no other colors or graphics (the customer is responsible for the text)
- Technology Operations & Services will not create or modify CD/DVD content - we will only facilitate duplication of preexisting discs.
- The customer assumes sole responsibility to ensure that no copyright laws are broken - TOS will not be held liable for any copyright infringement issues
- TOS will not duplicate non-academic materials such as home movies, weddings, etc.
- TOS requirements for CD/DVD production takes precedence over faculty/staff requests
In situations where:
- A two week advance notice/lead time is unavailable or,
- A large quantity of discs is required (i.e. more than 10 DVDs or 50 CDs) or,
- TOS' requirements supercede a faculty/staff member's request or
- Another condition listed above
Technology Operations reserves the right to direct customers to other service providers.
For duplication of non-copyrighted, non-academic, personal items such as home movies or wedding videos, etc, search the Internet or check the yellow pages and look under Video Taping & Production Services.