Recruit Kelley talent—our students
We offer many opportunities for recruiters to connect with talented Kelley students. From well-attended career fairs and dynamic networking events to interactive workshops and company presentations, you'll have opportunities to interact with students to find the right candidates for your internship and job openings. Our employer relations staff will help you with on- and off-campus strategies for finding the best candidates for your company.
If you are a returning recruiter, log in to Kelley Connect for access to many of the links, below. If you are new to recruiting with Undergraduate Career Services at Kelley, call (812) 855-5317 to speak to one of our recruiting directors or email us.
We offer a variety of events designed to put you in touch with top talent. Below are some of the many ways you can connect with Kelley undergraduate students.
We host multiple career fairs throughout the school year—they are a great way to build relationships with Kelley School of Business students.
Our fall career fairs are organized by major and function:
- Beta Alpha Psi Accounting / Finance
- Consulting / Business Technology / Supply Chain / Operations
- Marketing / Management
Additionally, we offer an All-Business Career Fair in the spring semester at the end of January.
Presentations, promoted via Kelley Connect, give you the chance to engage with students and brand your company.
- This is a time to address common questions to allow more time during the interview for job-specific discussion with students on your next-day interview schedules.
- Although students are not required to participate in Pre-Night, most do attend. It is important for you to invite and communicate event details to the students on your interview schedule.
General Information Session
- Designed to market the firm before interview selections begin.
- We recommend that companies promote their event by using our Resume Book.
- With the large number of student activities held in the evenings, we are unable to make accurate predictions as to the number of attendees to expect.
Log in to learn more about the logistics of your presentation being held in the Kelley School of Business.
Many companies partner with Kelley student organizations to promote their information sessions. Let us know of any information sessions coordinated with student groups so we are aware and can minimize conflicts.
Undergraduate Career Services Workshops
We offer career development and skill-building workshops co-sponsored with key Kelley student organizations. To collaborate, contact us.
Job shadows are career explorations for sophomore and junior students to gain exposure to various fields and industries. Contact us about specific times during the academic year when companies can host a job shadow opportunity.
Our resume book gives access to resumes in our database. Log in to Kelley Connect to begin your search for top Kelley talent—our students.