Scholarships: Kelley Scholar
Major: Economic Consulting, Finance; Minor: Spanish
- Summer 2010: Delhi and Bangalore, India
- Spring 2011: Santiago, Chile
- Summer 2011: Alcalá de Henares, Spain
- Spring: 2012: Sevilla, Spain
- Simple Truths, LLC
- Gescoand International (International consulting firm in Sevilla)
- Summer 2012 internship with Bain & Company
Campus Involvement/Community Activities:
- X202 Teaching Assistant
- Global Sales Leadership Society
- Consulting Workshop
- Delta Sigma Pi
Career goal: Enjoy every day of work, in a place where my work has meaningful impact.
Best IU experience so far: Traveling to India after freshman year – it was a truly eye-opening experience with unforgettable memories.
One thing I want to do before I leave Bloomington/campus: Rush the court after an IUBB NCAA tournament win.
My greatest role model: J.K. Rowling. She overcame apathetic responses to her work to create an incredibly universal story.
Favorite movie and why: The Inside Job. I enjoy crime movies (but am not a criminal).
Favorite class at IU and why: Spanish composition. I had a great professor and learned a ton about being able to communicate in Spanish. Also saw some good Spanish cinema.
Something I’m really passionate about: Skiing