Finance and Accounting
Overseas Study: Copenhagen, Denmark the summer after my sophomore year (2012)
- Summer 2013: Summer Investment Banking Analyst at Moelis & Company in New York, NY
- Summer 2011 & 2012: Finance intern at Solarwinds, Inc. in Austin TX.
Campus Involvement/Community Activities:
- Investment Banking Workshop, Class of 2014 (Co-President)
- Student Business Ambassadors (Co-President)
- Alpha Xi Delta Sorority (General Member, Recruitment Chair, Old Executive Board Member)
Career goal: Full-Time Investment Banking Analyst Job in New York.
Best IU experience so far: There are far too many to count, but two major ones: 1) The IBW trip to New York with 34 of my peers and getting to see the IU network at work with 50+ alumni present, and 2) Returning to campus my sophomore year and having a network composed of Kelley students, the Greek community, and students from my other involvement on campus as a welcoming and successful group.