Finance & Economic Consulting (BEPP)
- Summer 2012: Athens & Paros, Greece
- Spring 2012: Hangzhou & Shanghai, China
- Summer 2013: Business Analyst Intern at Target Corporation
- Summer 2011: Supply Chain Intern at MicroSun Technologies
Campus Involvement/Community Activities:
- President | Alpha Kappa Psi
- Consulting Director | 180 Degrees Consulting
- Undergraduate Consulting Workshop
Career goal: I would like to start my career as a management consultant in Chicago, and then go back to school to earn an MBA. My goal is to then find an industry I enjoy working in along with making a significant impact.
Best IU experience so far: Studying abroad in Greece was the best experience because I gained a much better appreciation for other cultures, witnessed Greece’s economic troubles first-hand, met amazing people, and lived on one of the World’s most beautiful islands – Paros.