- Kelley in Oxford
- Emerging Economies in Ghana
- Marketing intern, Keane Insurance Group, Inc. and the Haiti Orphan Project (Summer 2013)
- Barista, Pourhouse Café (January 2013 – present)
- Marketing/communications intern, Ronald McDonald House Charities (Summer 2012)
Campus Involvement/Community Activities:
- CRU (campus ministry) – small group leader, discipler (aka mentor), tech team
- Phi Eta Sigma Honors fraternity – Community Service Chair
- Little 50 runner
- Evangelical Community Church worship team
- Civic Leadership Development volunteer
Career goal: Ultimately, I want to use my business skills to help others. A broad dream, I know. After graduation, I hope to get a marketing position that will enable me to learn a lot, meet people, and get my feet on the ground; then hopefully I will wind up working for a nonprofit organization or somewhere in the healthcare industry.
Best IU experience so far: Impossible question! A single experience: jumping 20+ feet into the Quarries (a check off the bucket list!). A handful of various experiences: getting to visit and study in Oxford and Ghana with my Kelley peers.