William G. Bray Memorial Scholarship
This scholarship was established in honor of former Congressman William G. Bray by his family and friends. During his 24 years of service in Congress, Mr. Bray's primary interests were in the areas of foreign affairs, domestic policy, and the military. He was a patriotic man and had a strong belief in the liberty and freedom of individuals. Congressman Bray's wife Esther Debra Bray taught business education in the Indiana University School of Business for more than 30 years and was a donor for this award.
- Full-time IUB student; current Sophomore or Junior
- Operations and Decision Technology Major; or major (or minor) in History or Political Science
- Demonstrated record of "good campus citizenship"
- Cumulative GPA of 3.750 or better
- Preference to Indiana Residents
- Financial need will be considered when all other criteria are equal
- Must be available to interview with the selection committee at a specified time
This scholarship is administered by the College of Arts and Sciences. Submit application, resume or curriculum vitae, letters of recommendation, and personal statement to the College of Arts and Sciences. The application deadline is 4:00 p.m. on Friday, March 1, 2013. A committee will interview finalists to determine the recipients.
Questions regarding the Bray Scholarship or the application process should be directed to Ms. Kristin McCormick via email or Dean Terri A. Greenslade via email. Ms. McCormick and Dean Greenslade may also be reached via telephone at (812) 855-1647.