Deloitte and Touche Student Accounting Society Scholarship
The award was established to recognize a qualified member of the IU Student Accounting Society who holds the rank of Platinum, Gold or Officer.
- Business major who has been officially admitted to the Kelley School
- Must be in good academic standing
- Accounting or Finance major
- Minimum GPA of 3.2
- Must hold the rank of Platinum, Gold or Officer in the Student Accounting Society (SAS)
- Preference to sophomore, junior or senior ("3/2" students may be considered)
Students should complete the standard Undergraduate Program online scholarship application, available on this website each spring.