John Deere Diversity Scholarship
John Deere established this scholarship to support qualified undergraduate students in the Kelley School of Business who are formally majoring in and plan to pursue careers in Finance, Accounting, Marketing, Information Process Management, and/or Suppy Chain Management. Preference is given to underrepresented minorities.
- Undergraduate business student
- Accounting, Finance, Marketing, Information Process Management, Operations and/or Supply Chain Management major
- Desire to pursue a career in one of the aforementioned areas
- U.S. Citizen or Permanent Resident of the U.S.
- Sophomore, Junior or Senior (may receive only once during academic career)
- Minimum cumulative program GPA of 3.0
- Preference to underrepresented minorities
Students should complete the standard Undergraduate Program online scholarship application, available on this website each spring. Using the drop-down box provided on the application, they should also indicate an interest in the John Deere Diversity Scholarship.