Ford Undergraduate Scholarship
Ford established these scholarships to benefit rising junior and senior students in the Kelley School of Business who have demonstrated academic excellence and who are majoring in accounting, finance, and/or management. Recipients must possess U.S. citizenship or permanent U.S. work status.
- Awarded at the end of sophomore year
- Minimum cumulative program GPA of 3.5
- Pursuing major in Accounting, Finance, and/or Management
- Must be a citizen of the United States or hold permanent U.S. work status
- Preference will be given to students from diverse backgrounds
Students should complete the standard Undergraduate Program online scholarship application, available on this website each spring.