External Scholarship List
OVPDEMA's Study Abroad Scholarship
The overseas study scholarship is administered by the IU Office of the Vice President for Diversity, Equality, and Multicultural Affairs (OVPDEMA.
- Full-time undergraduate students enrolled in a degree-seeking program through IU Bloomington
- Completing an approved credit-bearing IU Study Abroad program during fall 2014
- Applicants must be members of one of the following programs: Hudson and Holland Scholars Program, 21st Century Scholars Program, Groups Scholars Program or FASE Mentoring Program (FASE Mentors Only)
- Minimum GPA of 2.5 (see website for appeal options)
Information regarding the application process may be found at OVPDEMA’s Study Abroad Scholarship. Applications deadline for Fall 2014 programs is June 2, 2014.
Old School Value Investor Scholarship
Old School Value will award ONE applicant with a $500 scholarship. The scholarship can be used for any school related expenses, such as tuition and books.
The top three finalists will be selected and the submission will be posted on the Old School Value blog. The winner will be chosen by a vote from the Old School Value community.
The highest rated stock analysis submission will be selected as the recipient of the Old School Value Investor Scholarship.
- Enrolled in an accredited college or university in the United States
- Declared major in investment or finance
- GPA of 3.0 or better
- Be in good standing
- By June 5, 2014, must submit a 1,000 word investment thesis on any publically traded stock
Information may be obtained from the Old School Value website at http://www.oldschoolvalue.com/policy/scholarship.php.
Typical Amount: $500
The Mildred C. Hanson, SIOR, Memorial Scholarship
The Mildred C. (Millie) Hanson, SIOR, Memorial Fund was established to honor and support woment in commercial real estate. It is granted annually to an outstanding undergraduate female in an accredited real estate program at a college or university in the USA or Canada.
- Enrolled in an accredited real estate program at a college or university in the USA or Canada
Visit the Mildred C. Hanson, SIOR, Memorial Scholarship website for complete details. Questions may be directed to Corrine Nowak at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Typical Amount: $4,000