Sophomore Professional Conference
Organized by the Undergraduate Student Engagement Program and the Kelley Professionalism Organization, the purpose of the Sophomore Professional Conference (SPC) is twofold. Grounded in the Kelley Professionalism Code, the event will provide students with the opportunity to enhance their professional and personal development by offering a variety of sessions led by corporate sponsors, Kelley faculty, and Indiana University staff.
Second, the event is intended to support sophomore students in the process of making decisions regarding academics, personal identity, and career plans by connecting them to various resources.
As a result of attending the Sophomore Professional Conference, students will:
- Have a greater understanding of the Kelley School of Business Professionalism Code
- Learn about the various special opportunities available through professional programs within the Kelley School of Business
- Discover ways to enhance their personal and professional development
- Meet and connect with other Kelley School of Business sophomores
- Have the opportunity to sharpen their networking skills by interacting with faculty and corporate representatives
- Be better equipped to make decisions regarding their academic, personal, and career goals
Eligibility (must meet all requirements)
Participants must be:
- Admitted to the Kelley School of Business
- Currently in their second academic year at Indiana University Bloomington
Transfer students must be in their second year to qualify. For further clarification, please send questions to ksengage [at] indiana [dot] edu.