Registering Student Organizations
To better promote Kelley student organizations and to facilitate communication, undergraduate student organizations must annually register to become officially recognized Kelley organizations.
By registering as a Kelley student organization, you will benefit from the following:
- Use of the “Kelley” name
- Listing on the Undergraduate Program website with a link to your organization’s website
- Ability to post your organization’s events on the Kelley Events Calendar, in the Kelley Connection E-Newsletter, and the Kelley Facebook page
- Representation in the Kelley Student Government, including the ability to apply for funding
- Ability to submit requests for external funding through the Office of Development & Alumni Relations
- Access to Kelley School server space, web template, and technical support
- Access to promotional glass cases through Facility Operations & Services
- Access to storage locker space through Facility Operations & Services
- Invitations to participate in Kelley special events
- Undergraduate Career Services recognition
Registration is a multi-step process:
- The organization must register, or re-register each fall with Student Life and Learning.
- The organization must submit annually, by September 1, the Kelley School of Business Student Organization Registration Form. New organizations or those missing the initial deadline may submit the form at a later date.
- Upon initial registration, the organization must submit a letter of support from a Kelley academic department chair, or the Undergraduate Program Chair, endorsing the organization as a Kelley School of Business organization.
Please see the Kelley Undergraduate Student Organization Manual for more detailed information.