Residential. Urban. Online. On-site.
Get a first-rate education how you want it, when you want it, at the Kelley School. We offer classes in Bloomington, Indianapolis, online, and, for our corporate partners, on-site, giving you maximum flexibility in obtaining a highly valued Kelley education. Kelley faculty can teach at all of our campuses—physical or virtual—and our commitment to excellence extends to wherever Kelley classes are taught.
Kelley Bloomington—our flagship campus
- In Bloomington, a cosmopolitan college town that’s bursting with culture
- At IU’s main and largest campus, IU Bloomington—a residential campus with nearly 40,000 students
- More than 5,500 Kelley students, most of whom attend full time
- Comprehensive offering of top-ranked degree programs, from undergraduate to doctoral
- In Indianapolis, Indiana’s largest city, within walking distance of Indy’s vibrant downtown
- At Indiana University–Purdue University Indianapolis (IUPUI), an urban campus with nearly 30,000 students
- Nearly 1,700 Kelley students, who attend both full and part time.
- Bachelor of Science, Master of Science in Accounting, Master of Science in Taxation, and the nationally-ranked Evening MBA
- Online, providing students maximum convenience and ultimate flexibility
- Two weeklong Kelley Connect Weeks with in-residence courses in Bloomington
- Over 1,600 students, all part time
- MBA, Master of Science, dual-degree, and certificate programs, as well as customized corporate programs
- On-site at a location of the company’s choice, at IU Bloomington, and around the globe.
- Approximately 2,500 managers and executives in KEP programs
- Programs on a variety of business topics—such as leadership development, marketing and sales, strategy, operations, finance, and corporate innovation—that can be customized to a company’s needs