- Lifelong Bond with Kelley
- "The professors care about the students and make sure students are getting the education that will make them marketable when they graduate," says Yeiter, a supply chain analyst at Delta Faucet.
- Ready to Rise
- "What Kelley does quite well is force you to be in situations that resemble real-life work situations," says double alumnus D'Andre May, who made a rapid ascent from management associate to vice president at Citi.
- Changing Lives, One by One
- "I'm where I am today because of the people I met as a student. One professor truly changed my life. Maybe someday I'll change someone's life."
- Found My Path at Kelley
- "In reality, Kelley bulldozes through all the doors, hurdles, mountains, mole hills, and any other obstacle-
related clichés standing in the way of where you want to go."
- A Passion for Pulp
- "We tested out the market and found we could marry our passion with a need in the marketplace," says Erin Newkirk, who left her corporate marketing job to create Red Stamp, an online card and stationery store.