Leverage your asset...
Call Kelley. Call Kelley today to discuss effective career transition strategies such as advanced networking, targeted searching and leveraging alumni expertise. Resume review included for members of the alumni association (join or renew today). Contact Mike Schmeckebier at firstname.lastname@example.org or 812-856-0513.
Connect with alumni. Join the Kelley Alumni Association LinkedIn group to find alumni with expertise relevant to your dream career, and stay informed of events and resources.
Network in person. Attend events, organize a local gathering or invite a few people to meet for coffee. Initiate relationships online but make your impression more valuable with a live connection.
Learn from others. Monthly webinars focus on career and professional development topics. Visit the calendar for upcoming webinars. Download past webinars and other presentations from Kelley media.
Additional resources:IU Alumni Association Resources
- IU Online Directory - search all 530,000 alumni
- IU Job Board – search jobs, post your resume, find career mentors
- CareerBeam – research industries, companies and careers
- Optimal Suite – build your cover letter and resume; practice your interview skills
- Self Assessments – utilize Myers-Briggs Type Indicator and the Strong Interest Inventory to understand your strengths and skills to better manage your career success
- Coaching – receive personal career counseling and job search coaching
- Post your resume at no charge for Fortune 500 recruiters.
- The Kelley Alumni Association has partnered with BlueSteps.com to offer higher-level professionals and potentials a connection to the executive search industry. Kelley alumni receive a discount to join the global network of leading executive search firms.