- Indiana Venture Faculty Fellow
- Associate Professor, Strategy and Entrepreneurship
- PhD, Indiana University, 1995
- BA, University of Virginia, 1985
- Assistant Professor, University of Wisconsin-Madison
- Visiting Associate Professor, Queensland University, Brisbane, Australia
- Director, Project Manager, Strategic Analysis, Inc.
- Group Manager, Project Director and Business Analyst, Markowitz & McNaughton, Inc.
Awards, Honors & Certifications
- Eli Lilly Teaching Award, Indiana University Kelley School of Business Indianapolis, 2003
- Trustees Teaching Award, Indiana University, 2002
- Nominated for SMS best paper award
- Journal of Management, Editorial Review Board, Appointed in May, 2000
- Best Professor award in MBA program, 1999/2000, 2000/2001, 2002/2003
Venture strategy, launch and growth; Entrepreneurial ecosystems; Competitive and corporate strategy; Corporate image and reputation; Factors affecting alliance and acquisition success