- Assistant Professor
- PhD, The Wharton School, University of Pennsylvania, 2014
- BA in Economics and History, Haveford College, 2008
- Indiana University, Kelley School of Business: Assistant Professor of Business Economics and Public Policy - July 2014 to present
Awards, Honors & Certifications
- Robert R. Nathan Fellowship, The Wharton School 2012
- Northrop Grumman Fellowship, Human Resources Center, The Wharton School 2012
- University of Pennsylvania TRIO Grant (with Olivia Mitchell) 2011
- University of Pennsylvania Russell Ackoff Fellowship 2011
- Amy Morse Price, Business Economics and Public Policy Department 2010
- National Science Foundation Graduate Research Fellowship 2009
Industrial Organization, Health Economics, Public Economics
- Sacks, Daniel, B. Stevenson, and J. Wolfers (2012), "The New Stylized Facts About Income and Subjective Well-Being," Emotion, 12(6): 1181-1187.
- Sacks, Daniel, B. Stevenson, and J. Wolfers (2010), "Income, Growth, and Subjective Well-Being," Development Challenges in a Post-Crisis World, World Bank, Washington DC.
- Sacks, Daniel, and B. Stevenson (2010), "The Rug Rat Race: Comments and Discussion," Brookings Papers on Economic Activity, (Spring): 184-195
- Sacks, Daniel, and Anne E. Preston (2010), "Nonprofit Wages: Theory and Evidence," Handbook of Research on Nonprofit Economics and Management, Bruce Seaman and Dennis Young (eds.), Edward Elgar Press.