Robert W. Jamison
- Professor of Accounting
- PhD, University of Texas at Austin, 1980
- MBA, Portland State University
- BA, DePauw University
- Certified Public Accountant, 1972
- Director, School of Accountancy, Ohio University
- Senior Manager, Washington National Tax Department, Ernst & Young
Taxation of closely held businesses, principally S Corporations and their shareholders. Also taxation of Partnerships, Limited Liability Companies and C Corporations, as well as the owners thereof, Limited Liability Corporations
- Jamison, Robert W. (2008), S Corporation Taxation Guide, Chicago: CCH Incorporated.
- Jamison, Robert W., William N. Kulsrud, and Teresa M. Stephenson (2008), Multistate Tax Guide to Pass-Through Entities, Chicago: CCH Incorporated.
- Jamison, Robert W. (2008), S Corporations,” Chapter 11 of James W. Pratt and William N. Kulsrud, Corporate, Partnership, Estate and Gift Taxation, Thomson Publishing, Mason, Ohio.
- Jamison, Robert W. (2007), “S Corporation,” Chapter 10, in Federal Tax Workshop, The Cooperative Extension Service, College of Agricultural, Consumer & Environmental Sciences, Department of Agricultural and Consumer Economics, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, pp. 345-372.
- Jamison, Robert W. (2007), “Business Entities,” Chapter 4, in National Income Tax Workbook, College Station, TX: Land Grant University Tax Education Foundation, pp. 103-147.
- Harmon, Michael R. and Robert W. Jamison (2007), “S Corporations and Disregarded Entities: Qualification as Shareholders,” The Tax Adviser, June, pp. 324-328.
- Jamison, Robert W. (2006), “Trusts as S Corporation Shareholders Part One,” Journal of Passthrough Entities, Vol. 9, No. 3, May-June, pp. 35-51.
- Duncan, William A. and Robert W. Jamison (2005), “Contributions of S Corporation Debased Debt to Charity: Opportunities, Problems and Policy Questions Abound with Double Dipping,” The ATA Journal of Legal Tax Research, Vol. 3, pp. 66-77.