- Clinical Associate Professor in Operations and Decision Technologies
- Director, Information Mangement Affiliates
- DBA, Cranfield University School of Management (U.K.)
- MBA, Ashland University
- BS, Indiana University
- Partner, Infosys Consulting, Inc.
- Vice President, EDS
- Partner Deloitte Consulting
- Manager, The Timken Company
- Adjunct Faculty, College of Business, University of Akron
Awards, Honors & Certifications
- MSIS Outstanding Faculty 2008, 2009, 2011, 2012
- MBA Teaching Excellence Award 2009
- CPIM, Certified in Production & Inventory Management
- SAP Certified in Materials Management and Production Planning
IS leadership and the role of the CIO, IT organizational effectiveness, IT investment benefits realization, management consulting
Swimming, hiking, history and travel
- New CIO socialization
- IT Outsourcing and Social Capital
- MBA IT Education
- Gerth, A. and Peppard, J. (2013) “How Newly Appointed CIOs Take Charge: The Critical First Two Years”, Proceedings of America’s Conference on Information Systems (AMCIS), Chicago.
- Gerth, A. (2012), “CIO Leadership: The Critical First Two Years”, Presentation, SIMposium International Conference, Dallas, TX, October.
- Gerth, Anthony B. (2011), "How to Develop Business Focused Development Plans for IT Professionals," International Conference on IT Management, Las Vegas, NV, February.
- Gerth, Anthony B. (2010), "How Newly Appointed CIOs Take Charge," International Engaged Scholarship Conference, Weatherhead School of Management, Case Western Reserve University, Cleveland, OH, June.
- Gerth, A. and S. Rothman (2007), "The Future IS Organization in a Flat World," Information Systems Management, Vol. 24, pp. 103-111.
- Gerth, A. (2007) “Process Harmonization: A CEO’s Dream”, Panel Moderator, SAP SAPPHIRE Conference, Vienna, Austria May 2007
- Gerth, A. (2005), "Getting Value from Your IT Service Provider," Gartner Outsourcing Conference, Los Angeles, CA, April.
- Gerth, A. (2002), "The Value of Business Integration," International Tandem User Group (ITUG) International Conference, San Jose, CA, October.