MS in Business Analytics
#1 Online Programs
Ranked #1 Best Online Graduate Business Programs.
U.S. News & World Report 2014
Become a big data specialist—a competitive advantage in every aspect of business
- Fall matriculation only. Application deadline July 1, 2014. Apply now.
- Fall matriculation only. Application deadline June 2, 2014. Apply now.
View our academic calendar.
With an MS in Business Analytics, you’ll be able to strategically position yourself as a brand analytics manager, e-commerce project manager, web metrics analyst, or a consultant to senior decision makers. You’ll be in demand as businesses around the world seek to leverage data to innovate and stay competitive. As one of the first top-ranked schools to offer an MS in Business Analytics, Kelley sets the pace in this field.
Complete this 30 credit-hour degree in 15 months to five years, and graduate prepared to:
- Make business decisions based on analytic modeling
- Think strategically in management situations
- Unlock valuable statistical information from any dataset
- Develop analytical models to provide solutions across multiple business functional areas
If you have an undergraduate degree in business, economics, information technology, engineering, or statistics, an MS in Business Analytics can refine your focus as a specialist. If you have an MBA, this degree will help you develop more in-depth analytical expertise.
Upon graduation, you’ll receive a Master of Science from the Indiana University Kelley School of Business—the same degree students studying on the IU campus receive.
Add an MBA
While earning your MS in Business Analytics, you can opt to add an MBA for a dual degree—adding general management to your skill portfolio in less time than it would take to pursue both degrees alone.
More information? Contact email@example.com or (877) 785-4713.