MS in Finance
Achieve on your terms. Earn a graduate degree in corporate finance—while continuing your career.
- Fall matriculation only. Application deadline July 1, 2014. Apply now.
- Fall matriculation only. Application deadline June 2, 2014. Apply now.
View our academic calendar.
As a finance professional, you can earn a Master of Science in Finance from the top-ranked Kelley School of Business without disrupting your professional or personal life. Through the ultimate flexibility of Kelley Direct, you can complete your degree in as little as one year or as long as five years.
The 30 credit-hour MS in Finance program's interactive online curriculum prepares graduates to further their finance careers by providing technical expertise for measuring and managing the risks and returns of an organization’s financial policies, as well as an understanding of how these policies can be used to achieve an organization's strategic goals.
The program starts with a Kelley Connect Week on the Bloomington campus—an intense introduction to the program, faculty, and fellow students. Upon graduation, you’ll receive a Master of Science from the Indiana University Kelley School of Business—the same degree students studying on the IU campus receive.
As a graduate of the MS in Finance program, you will:
- View the finance function as an integral part of and way to implement the strategic objectives of an organization
- Focus on value creation as the outcome of strategic decisions
- Understand how to measure and achieve the efficient use of financial resources
- Provide the necessary concepts, tools, and techniques to be able to evaluate value-creation opportunities available to an organization
- Gain a practical understanding of how risk and uncertainty can be managed through the use of financial instruments
- Gain an increased knowledge of how financial securities or other transactions are valued in capital markets
- Understand how economic profit management incentives can foster a value-creation focus
While in the MS in Finance Program, you can opt to add an MBA for a dual degree—adding general management to your skill portfolio in less time than it would take to pursue both degrees alone.
For more information about the MS in Finance Program, please contact email@example.com or (877) 785-4713.