MS in Marketing
Achieve on your terms. Earn a graduate degree in marketing—while continuing your career.
View our academic calendar.
Whether you are a marketing professional looking to advance your knowledge or want to add a marketing edge to a different skill set, earning a Master of Science in Marketing from the Kelley School of Business can help you achieve your goals.
In our 30 credit-hour program you’ll build a deep understanding of the multiple facets of marketing—researching and analyzing consumer data and applying those insights to marketing strategies in a variety of contexts, including new product development.
Upon graduation, you’ll receive a Master of Science from the Indiana University Kelley School of Business—the same degree students studying on the IU campus receive—but you can take one to five years to complete your degree with the flexibility of our online program.
As a graduate of the MS in Marketing program, you will:
- Have a foundation in marketing management and quantitative analysis
- Know how to use consumer research and data to inform marketing decisions
- Be able to develop marketing strategies in view of the global marketplace
- Understand brand, advertising, and promotion management
- Stay ahead of consumer trends and the impact of social media and digital marketing
While in the MS in Marketing Program, you can opt to add an MBA for a dual degree—adding general management to your skill portfolio in less time than it would take to pursue both degrees alone. For more information about the MS in Marketing Program, please contact email@example.com or (877) 785-4713.