Find details on the computer hardware and software required on our Technical Requirements page.
ANGEL is Kelley’s online learning-management system where you will access your course materials, submit assignments, communicate with your instructor, receive course announcements, and communicate with other students in the course.
You have several opportunities, listed below, to become familiar with ANGEL before your coursework begins. If you have any questions, contact our help desk at email@example.com.
1. View a sample course
- Open ANGEL
- Enter the username and password below:
- Click the A100 for Prospective Students course link to enter the sample course.
2. ANGEL help documentation
- Open ANGEL
- One the left menu, click the Help question mark icon.
- Browse the help documentation including an introduction and ANGEL how-to guides.
3. Take the Kelley Technical Orientation Course
After being admitted, you will be enrolled in the Technical Orientation Course. Our help desk will provide you with instructions on accessing the course. This is an entire course on helping you get more familiar with ANGEL.
Live technical support is available Monday-Friday from 5 a.m.-2 a.m. EST; Saturday from 8 a.m. to 9 p.m. EST; and Sunday from noon to 9 p.m. EST.
The Help Desk is available toll-free by phone at (866) 260-1702 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. If a consultant is not immediately available, please leave a voice mail when prompted. Be sure to speak clearly and include the following information:
- Your full name
- Your ANGEL username
- Course and section numbers (if applicable)
- A detailed description of the problem (including any error messages, browser and operating system you are using, etc.)
- Phone number and/or email address where you can be reached
You should receive a response to email and voicemail messages within one hour, but our response time is usually much faster.
Examples of technical issues we can assist with
- Forgotten password or passphrase
- Inability to complete or submit a quiz or exam due to an error or technical problem in ANGEL
- Problems connecting to an Adobe Connect meeting
- Problems logging into Scope or ANGEL
- Issues viewing recorded lectures or videos
- General technical questions
Ask your ANGEL-specific questions by filling out the Help Request/Feedback Form. Your system information will be collected and sent to our help desk technician. It will help us to identify your problem quickly.
Once you are admitted to the university, a member of our help desk staff will contact you with specific details about creating your IU computing account. Your IU account will allow you to access the ANGEL Course Management System, IU Library Resources, IUWare, SCOPe, and other university web portals.
Once your IU computing accounts are created and active, you will receive a follow-up email with instructions for logging in to ANGEL and SCOPe. This process can take up to 72 hours. If you have any questions about the process, please contact the Kelley Direct Help Desk at email@example.com.
You can also learn more in these Knowledge Base articles:
University Information Technology Services, or UITS, at Indiana University, maintains:
- IU Knowledge Base: Answers to questions about information technology at IU.
- Account Management Service: To manage your IU computer account.
- OneStart: IU’s web-based portal to student services. Check your course offerings, grades, bursar account, and change your address.
- IUware Online: For downloadable software (IU username and passphrase required)