Find details on the computer hardware and software required on our Technical Requirements page.
ANGEL is Kelley’s online learning-management system where you will access your course materials, submit assignments, communicate with your instructor, receive course announcements, and communicate with other students in the course.
You have several opportunities, listed below, to become familiar with ANGEL before your coursework begins. If you have any questions, contact our help desk at firstname.lastname@example.org.
1. View a sample course
- Open ANGEL
- Enter the username and password below:
- Click the A100 for Prospective Students course link to enter the sample course.
2. ANGEL help documentation
- Open ANGEL
- One the left menu, click the Help question mark icon.
- Browse the help documentation including an introduction and ANGEL how-to guides.
3. Take the Kelley Technical Orientation Course
After being admitted, you will be enrolled in the Technical Orientation Course. Our help desk will provide you with instructions on accessing the course. This is an entire course on helping you get more familiar with ANGEL.
Beyond our help desk hours, you can contact our automated emergency support line.. Emergency technical support is available Monday-Friday from 5 a.m.-2 a.m. EST; Saturday from 9 a.m. to 9 p.m. EST; and Sunday from noon to 9 p.m. EST.
Ask your ANGEL-specific questions by filling out the Help Request/Feedback Form. Your system information will be collected and sent to our help desk technician. It will help us to identify your problem quickly.
Once you are admitted to the university, a member of our help desk staff will contact you with specific details about creating your IU computing account. Your IU account will allow you to access the ANGEL Course Management System, IU Library Resources, IUWare, SCOPe, and other university web portals.
Once your IU computing accounts are created and active, you will receive a follow-up email with instructions for logging in to ANGEL and SCOPe. This process can take up to 72 hours. If you have any questions about the process, please contact the Kelley Direct Help Desk at email@example.com.
You can also learn more in these Knowledge Base articles:
University Information Technology Services, or UITS, at Indiana University, maintains:
- IU Knowledge Base: Answers to questions about information technology at IU.
- Account Management Service: To manage your IU computer account.
- OneStart: IU’s web-based portal to student services. Check your course offerings, grades, bursar account, and change your address.
- IUware Online: For downloadable software (IU username and passphrase required)